This website is provided as a service to its visitors and has been formulated with greatest care. Without liability whatsoever weydaconsulting reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone, and also assumes no responsibility to update the website. The website is operated by weydaconsulting and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by weydaconsulting. Particular use of this website does not automatically cause a contractual relationship between weydaconsulting and its visitors.
Liability for Content
The information provided in our website is of a general nature; it is neither tailored to specific needs of certain persons or companies, nor any consulting service takes place. Information of weydaconsulting is based on knowledge and experience. weydaconsulting has made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion. Therefore, website content may not always be the most current source for our company information. weydaconsulting makes no representations, warranties, or assurances of any kind as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, usability and timeliness of the information provided herein. Contents of external websites, which refer to our website, are foreign contents, on which weydaconsulting has no influence and for which also no guarantee whatsoever can be taken over. Furthermore, weydaconsulting is not responsible for the availability of our website or its content.
Please note, content of this website is protected by German copyright law. For own personal use our website visitors are permitted to read, to download content on a locale electronical storage or print its content. You may also distribute copies of the excerpts of this website to third parties for private use, provided that our copyright is recognized. Any reproduction or distribution for professional purposes is prohibited. Without prior written authorization of weydaconsulting, none of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website or any other electronic system or somehow published. Also changes of content are not allowed. Copyrights of third parties are marked as such.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
When contacting us by e-mail or using our contact form, personal information is requested and stored. The information provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete such data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limiting its processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The transmission of such data to us is of course neither legally nor contractually necessary. Further information can be provided voluntarily. However, if you do not provide such data to us, we may be unable to respond to your requests. In addition, we do not collect any personal information without your personal consent.
2. Name and contact details of the website operator
This data protection information applies to data processing by the responsible website operator within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), as it is:
D-21357 Bardowick Dr. Hartmut Weyda
Radbrucher Weg 12 ( +49 (0) 160-444.8550
Germany : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Collection and storage of personal data and method of use
(a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion: (a) IP address of your computer, (b) Date and time of your visit, (c) Name and URL of file requested, (d) Website that you were on right before you landed on our website, and (e) Information about your browser, possibly your operating system and name of access-provider. These data mentioned are processed by our service provider (host of the website) according to his statements for the following purposes, i.e. ensuring a smooth connection of the website, ensuring comfortable use of our website, evaluation of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes. The legal basis for data processing is given in Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case weydaconsulting use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
(b) When contacting by e-mail
When you contact us by e-mail, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete such data that arises in this context after storage is no longer required, or limit such processing in case of statutory retention requirements. The transmission of this data to us is of course neither legally nor contractually necessary. However, if you do not provide such data to us, we may be unable to respond to your requests.
(c) When using our contact form
For any questions you are welcome to use the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. Hereto it is necessary to provide us a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request came and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of our contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
4. Disclosure of personal data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties in case of:
- you have given your express consent to;
- disclosure is required to assert, exercise or defend any legal claim and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your information;
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose, as permitted by law and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
6. Your rights
As a proven person you have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can receive meaningful information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate;
- promptly request the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored with us;
- to require the deletion of your personal data held by us, except as required for the purposes of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to require the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing;
- to obtain your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- Your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- To complain to a regulator. You can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place for this purpose.
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to the address given under section 2.
7. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We would like to point out, however, that data transmission via the Internet always has security gaps and can not be continuously protected against any access by third parties.